Tuesday 16 March 2010

beaver love

Yeah, well, I got into the college I wanted to get. It feels as if I had to repeat it to myself all the time, because it really hasn't sinked in yet...

Never before had I felt this kind of happiness. (Are there TYPES of happiness, omg, just to make this life a tiny bit more complex, really?) I think I might be feeling calm, I think I might be felling excited, I think I might be feeling like a sailor about to go out on a ship that will travel many seas and visit many lands, I might even be confused!

One feeling, though, is quite constant: I am currently the world's smallest person. There is so much beyond me (actually, around, because this is not a linear feeling, it's a spatial one), so much that I can roam through and see and discover and do, so many things to learn and work to do. And also, I am small because I am not just myself, I was helped by so many people, it's never just me, it's always about others supporting me. And needing my support, or a payback for what I received.

This was a quite personal choice, to go for that one college. Probably partially a subconscious compensatory mechanism to deal with me pre-adult-who-needs-to-choose-a-future-and-go-according-to-some-rules-and-expectations drama. So it's a peculiar and fresh event, reaching a goal that was so uncommonly mine.

Uhm. I'm confused. And I'm sure the thrill for the prospect of both having fun AND working hard will temporarily leave when I go through a couple of nights without sleep. But, as soon as I can notice, it will already be nostalgia! Wow. Carpe diem does sound reasonable...

Yeah, I'm confused. CFOUNESD. But that's alright (Mamma) (:

No comments:

Post a Comment